Friday, January 28, 2011

The weather outside is frightful....

But here it is delightful!!  Yeah right!  What a struggle these past two days have been!  I have wanted to eat everything in the house and haven't!!  When I walk-walked to church and back home again-I hurt all over, but it is improving little by little.  I just saw an ad for Zumba and the beginning steps look like I could do it--YEAH RIGHT!!  They move like nothing I have seen before!
Getting ready to see Fawn on during the time she is here.  If it wasn't for her I don't think I would be where I am and Carolyn has been a great mentor.
Still no takes for Joe so I guess I will keep him around!
Going to have my snack of rice cake and peanut butter.  Oh yeah, I shopped at Aldis's today and bought some good looking Talapia.  Can't wait to cook it!!
Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment