Wednesday, January 26, 2011

again I am here...

The view of the world is the following-Diverse, Dispersed, Dynamic, Determined and Devoted.  That is how I feel sometimes.  Diverse because there is no one else like me--thank God.  Dispersed because I am a creator of many things but a master at none.  Dynamic because I am me! Determined because I am determined for this journey to be successful and Devoted because a friend is a friend no matter how much they make you mad1
In this journey, I have learned a lot of things especially about myself.  I am a complicated piece of machinery.  I have a brain, honest I have pictures, a heart, have pictures of that too.  I am made of bones, tissues, blood and a forgiving nature.  I love to eat!  but I am learning to eat better.
I have had no takers for Joe but tomorrow we go to the doctors and maybe he will let him go back to work soon.  He is still available for all who want him though.
Love to all!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVED what you wrote Dawn. This was GREAT! And what a blessing you are to so many. Keep on the journey. It IS making a difference. Love you much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dawn, I love this blog! and I love you!

    ReplyDelete