Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I Hate Physical Therapy...

I really do!  Every time I go I end up crying and want a Strawberry Banana Smoothie from McDonald's.  But of course I don't go there.  The wind is biting out there today but I went for a walk, not far but I did walk.
I have been experimenting with some things and I thought I would share.  Hate dry tuna fish--take a little non fat cottage cheese, extra virgin olive oil and Mrs. Dash, mix it in the blender and viola a little mayo to go with the dry tuna.  I personally like real mayo, but while on this journey that's my new mayo.  You could probably add some hot sauce for a little bit.  Tonight I am going to try using non fat cottage cheese to make a weird macaroni and cheese.  (COMFORT FOOD)
My thought for today is "When you are going through some bad things, you find out who your true friends are!"
Love to everyone!!!
Hey, this has been three days in a row that I have posted--a world record for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment