Monday, February 7, 2011

disappointing weigh in

Well, what a day today was.  First, I get out of the shower with my conditioner and my cream still on my legs. Talk about nervous about the weigh-in.  Then going to the weigh-in I didn't lose but gained 4 pounds and with Fawn there.  Boy, I am so disappointed in myself!!!
Talked to Fawn, while being taped, and learned a lot about fats, proteins and carbs.  I thought I knew what I was doing but I have been blowing it doing the counting and eating of things.
I do have a sweet tooth and I thought sugar free was the way to go nut guess not it may say sugar free but it has sugar alcohol in it. Some things do have to look real close at the labels.
Well, after a few tears and talking to myself I am all right now (I think).
Well, love to all!  I am going to enjoy and pick Fawn brain while she is here.

1 comment:

  1. Dawn,
    You can do it!! Even tho you gained instead of lost, you and Joe have been thru a lot the last couple weeks... You WILL get the hang of it!! Keep plugging along!! We love you!!

    ReplyDelete