Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Exciting times are happening...

Last night Fawn gave an excellent seminar on Food, Nutrition and Healthy Lifestyles.  So many people are very interested in what she talked about.  We had a bunch of snacks--which people were kind of shocked that it was stuff you can eat.  I am really excited because my husband, Joe, is starting the journey with me--my daughter, Marie, is also going to start.  My daughter-in-law who had gastric bypass surgery about 9 years ago has also asked for the hand outs that were given last night.  I do not want to see my children and grandchildren die before me.  I want them to feel good about themselves, get a little self esteem, maybe lots.  My grandson who is nine loves to eat but he also plays sports continually, last night though his basketball team got brutally beat in the play offs and he got fouled out for boxing a person in.  They lost by 1 point.
Me I am doing great.   I may be sick but I still went for my walk today but I know for sure I am not doing the inhaler thing--it makes me cough.
I am so excited that accountability is part of this journey.  I have a person who is going to use me as her accountable person.  I hope that I can get her out walking and doing other stuff.  My daughter has called me twice today wanting to know about the 100 calorie packs of nuts and Bugles.  I told her nuts okay, bugles not.
Love to all!  I hope everyone is doing okay and I would really like to know the people that were in the video last night and I say CONGRATULATIONS!! you are doing great.

No comments:

Post a Comment